Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] BobF@somewhere.com is offline

Default William Morris Table Photograph 0/1

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:55:23 +0100, "Tim W"
wrote:

Here is the image I drew the pans from. I haven't seen the actual piece so I
suppose it is possible that the original is 30" high - a table you could sit
at, but that would make the top 3" thick. I have drawn it 18" high with a 2"
thick top 36" in diameter which I think is very likely how it is. A table
for my house needs to be smaller still so I will probably scale it down
further and make it 24" diameter when I come to build it. It appears to be
made of clear knot free deal. Would the experts agree?

Tim W

It's interesting that you would post this now, as I'm thinking of building
myself a small table for my patio! Just something for a hibachi, some hotdogs,
and beer!