Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default The Murphy bed project

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in message
b.com...

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
Well this large project has finally come to an end and the money is in
my pocket.

Oddly the bed was easier to bring into the customers designated room
than the two side towers. We had to lean the towers away from the door
opening to have enough room to slide them under the top of the door jam.
Using a towel under the tower we pushed the tower top away from the door
opening and used the towel to pull the bottom into the door opening.
Because there was a hall lamp directly above we had to lean, pull, lean,
pull and so on until we cleard the jam and lamp. WHEW! There was not
enough room to lean the tops of the towers towards the door opening. I
don't want to be around if they decide to remove them from that room.

Oak and Arkansas Black Walnut for the pulls. Drawers are KV G-slide
full extension side mount soft close. 4 adjustable shelve in each.
Towers are apparently 4 incher taller than I thought.

Looks nice.

It is interesting that there are shelves inside of the Murphy bed cabinet.
Makes me wonder, what does one put on shelves that are only exposed when
the bed is down?

Ball gag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, vibrator, lube. Shall I go on?