Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Fancy slides - mounted_slides.jpg (1/1)

On 5/23/2011 12:11 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:37:40 -0500, wrote:

Look like Hettichs ...

Yup!

Quadros...

Good slides. Used them in Kitchens until recently until my supplier quit
carrying them. Seems like everyone is pushing KV's these days.

What I like about the Hittich's is that they are completely hidden, with
the KV's a bit of the undercarriage shows from the side after
installation, although the KV's are less fussy to install when it comes
to the hook hole in the back of the cabinet ... a few cabinetmakers I
know started using a saw kerf instead of drilling the hole.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010