Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Showcase 1

Thanks! I'll tell my 15 year old son! Chris Schwarz and Ernie Conover gave
him a lot of positive feedback on it also... With these kind of accolades
coming their way I'm hoping that both my boys continue making things from
wood!

"Swingman" wrote in message

Concur on this being a definite First Place award. Excellently executed
and solid, skillful woodworking, with none of the flash and whiz bang of
contrasting, or too figured, woods to busy things up.

Well done!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010