Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default OT? Plumbers In England

On Oct 6, 8:38*am, Home Guy wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Plumbers in England are a bit different:
http://picpaste.com/pics/vanturd.1317894491.jpg

The picture is faked. *The text was added with photoshop.

There are a number of similar pictures being circulated via e-mail
showing absurd or provacative text superimposed on various items.

One that I got recently was of a woman with a white shirt walking toward
the camera carrying a paper bag in her right hand and her wallet in the
other. *The words superimposed on the shirt say "I don't need sex - My
government ****s Me everyday". *The e-mail subject is "a woman in touch
with reality".

I dont think the price of the gas was faked on the sign though. Holy
cow 9.59 for how much gas?