Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default Where's this cable used for?

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:41:07 +0200, petrus bitbyter wrote:

So a ran into a demolished cable that once had at last one of this
Amphenol T3401 sockets. It's used now for some obscure connections in an
ancient looking installation but I'm sure it's not its original purpose.
Apparently I found the connector but though googling around for quite
some time, I did find neither a cable assembly nor the original
application of this connector. Can anyone tell more about this thing?

petrus bitbyter

Screw locking 6-pin DIN 270 degree cable socket? I suppose you could use
one for anything that might use up to 5 signal lines +earth. RS
components still do a range of this type, but I don't think they do a 6-
pin.

FUs trimmed

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)