Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Oppie[_5_] Oppie[_5_] is offline

Default Firefox Sync

carbonite.com and gotomypc.com
Both allow you to retrieve files from a remote computer.

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 23:01:57 -0400, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 18:58:48 -0700, the renowned Jim Thompson
wrote:

Firefox Sync: Anyone tried it?

Comments?

...Jim Thompson

Do you trust their encryption and privacy policies? Since all your
saved passwords and much other personal information is going to be
sent outside...

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Duh! I didn't think of that :-(

Is there some simple way to duplicate settings, bookmarks, passwords,
etc., from my main machine onto my laptop?

Extensive travel is in my future :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |