Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Abusing a 555.

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 00:05:49 -0700, Rich Grise

Why do these people insist on making these things so difficult?

Because stomp foot, stomp foot, whine he wants to pull discharge
over Vcc to avoid the extravagant Rube Goldberg complexity of a
whoooooole transistor.

LOL! I mean literally, out loud! What a wonderful capper to an otherwise
very satisfying day of doing something productive - today I tracked down
a page from ASTM A 6/A 6M - 07, saving the company about 70 bucks, then
this afternoon I deburred, wire-wheeled, and primered two mongo parts.

Life is good, at least in the local microcosm. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich