Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Abusing a 555.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:17:34 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:57:52 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
. ..

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:37:29 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote:

He'll not post any links, he has none... he's so full of it his eyes
are brown.

You promised to killfile me - that makes you a liar.

---
His killfiling you doesn't mean that he can't read your responses in
my posts, so that makes you USENET ignorant as well.

Pretty spineless killfiling someone then continuing to hurl insults at them.

---
Notice that Jim's use of third person instead of second person
indicates that he is talking _about_ you to someone other than you
and, clearly, isn't then hurling insults _at_ you.

Oooooh! "Third person" That'll really blow Ian's mindless hollow
head ;-)

---

Walk upright under a snake etc.

---
PKB.

BTW, what did you mean by: "...all those extra transistors.", and
where are those links you claim you found on Google that will serve
your purpose?

Brown eyes :-P

...Jim Thompson
--