Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default The Vultures Were Waiting

Dan wrote:

?
? Dan wrote:
??
?? On 3/16/2011 7:48 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
??? On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:41:51 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
??? ? wrote:
???
????
???? Jim Thompson wrote:
?????
????? The Vultures Were Waiting ;-) ...
?????
????? http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...ereWaiting.jpg
????
????
???? I've been getting those for years.
???
??? That was my first. Maybe they take down license plate numbers at the
??? gastroenterologist ?:-)
???
??? ...Jim Thompson
??
?? Perhaps your gastroen-whatever-they-call-proctologists-these-days
?? has a deal where he bird dogs. It would make him feel better after he
?? asked the question "I chose WHAT as a specialty?"
?
?
? And he drives a Ford 'Probe'?
?
?

Heard about the gynecologist who took evening courses to become an
auto mechanic? She got extra points on the final for rebuilding an
engine through the exhaust pipe.

Still not as good as the dentist who removes teeth through the
patient's ass. That way he doesn't have to risk being bit.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.