Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default The Vultures Were Waiting

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:48:59 -0700, "BobW"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
The Vultures Were Waiting ;-) ...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...ereWaiting.jpg

...Jim Thompson

A few nights ago on the tv, there was an interesting show about making
cultured diamonds. They start with a small piece of (yellow) diamond, add
graphite, heat, and pressure, and within a few hours they have a much larger
(yellow) diamond.

At the end of the show, they noted that a service was available that would
take the cremated ashes of a loved one and convert it into one of these
diamonds. That struck me as something that I would like to have done to me.

Bob

My youngest son, who died of colon cancer, requested that his ashes be
scattered on the hillsides ("blanket bleachers") surrounding Phoenix
International Raceway. They were, surreptitiously, by our oldest son
:-)

My request is similar... on the hillside, with all the wildlife that I
love, behind our home.

Of course I've also considered dumping them on the lobby desk at IRS
;-)

They would just grab their dustbuster.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.