Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] BobF@somewhere.com is offline

Default Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (0/1)

This is my new dresser, I'm going to replace all of my bedroom furniture.

Just need to finish this, I'm going to use the feet from the old dresser I
trashed. This dresser is 10" shorter than the old one, and about 8" higher, but
will hold 2 or 3 times as much as the old inefficient junk.

Also I'll keep the old mirror assembly, eve though the color is different. At
least I'll be able to see the top of my head which I couldn't before!

This design is all about function, not style!