Doug

Default Stacked Dado or "Wobble" Dado?

Well , I have the wobble type, ( only because it was a gift ) and it is
GREAT!! OK ,so it ain't so great. If you like dado's with rounded
profiles ,then it is good. If you like dado's with nice crisp square lines,
then maybe it's a bit lacking understatement To be honest, I find that I
make dado's with my regular saw blade and chipping away at the cut , rather
than changing saw blades. My wobble dado now hangs on the wall of my shop
underneath my saw/clock. At least my DULL saw blade that I made the
saw/clock out of is still usefull. ;-)

my 2 cents

Doug

"VINCENT BELANSKY" wrote

Hello All,
I am considering buying a Dado blade for my
Delta contractors table saw and was wondering
which type is the best. The "stacked" Dado costs
about $80 at the Home Depot while the "wobble"
costs about $30. I assume the stacked is better
since its more expensive and still sold, but is it
worth the extra money. All opinions are welcome.

Thanks,
Vince