Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

I worked for a semi house that would from time to time supply
parts. Depended on the product. We supported (boss and I)
100% during the day or after hours his engineering staff.
One thing that Jobs as an engineer taught his people through
the years - if you don't know or can't figure it - get help no
harm - harm if you don't get help when needed. This concept
was to keep the customer (you and I ) and their products as
most important element of the company. What a guy.

IBM was reverse. IBM would rat on each other so the less ratted
one would be promoted. Calls from them were rare. I've made
arrangements after 10PM to talk to an engineer. They would
be alone in the place and no bad guys in the next cube.

We are starting to loose winners out of silicon Valley. Movie
stars for some time.

Martin

On 10/5/2011 6:58 PM, RonB wrote:
On Oct 5, 6:51 pm, wrote:
A giant. Age 56. We'll miss him.

Absolutely - Fought the disease, and remained innovative and
productive until the end.

RonB