Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default That's a relief!

On Oct 5, 6:57*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

"If you are a U.S. citizen living in the United States and plotting the
murder of your neighbors - let's say they mow their lawns very early every
Sunday - it is unlikely a predator drone will fire a Hellfire missile
through your kitchen window and take you out."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1ZuD3cFvc

Nancy Grace is going to have a field day with this! *Oh, wait. *She just
badgers accused females to the point of suicide. *Think if she would have
just badgered Al-Awaki instead, we'd have the same results, and Ms. Grace
has never been held accountable.

I think she's a government operative, anyway.

Steve

I had to quit watching her show or _I_ would have suicided.

Harry K