Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default insolate my attic using spray foam

leza wang wrote:
Hi

http://www.sprayfoamdirect.com/ Is this good idea to do the insolation
for a small attic? mine is like 3f x 7f attic. if yes, do you know
home depo selling it or not, I live in Canada. I have not see such
thing in home depo. I thought it is good idea and easy to do that is
why.

Someone else here posted a good question. What is there now? Is there
already any insulation in the attic? If so, where is it -- between the
rafters or on the floor?

Is there a wood floor in your attic, or is the floor basically just open
ceiling joists from the ceiling below? If it is open joists on the attic
floor, you can easily and inexpensively just insulate the floor without
dealing with any spray foam insulation.