Posted to alt.home.repair

Default insolate my attic using spray foam

On Oct 5, 9:18*am, Home Guy wrote:
mike wrote:
http://www.sprayfoamdirect.com/Is this good idea to do the
insolation for a small attic? mine is like 3f x 7f attic.

Insolation? *Or insulation?

Insolation is about blocking heat (or absorbing heat?) from sunlight -
yes?

if yes, do you know home depo selling it or not, I live in
Canada. I have not see such thing in home depo.

The product you are talking about is ridiculously expensive. *That's why
home despot doesn't carry it.

A small attic should be no problem to insulate properly using
conventional fiberglass batting.

Or if getting into all the areas is an issue, could use one of
the loose fill insulations that are designed to be blown in.
In a tiny attic like this, it could probably be done by hand.
Another important question, what, if anything, is there now?

In any case, expanding foam does not seem well suited
to this app for the reasons already given.