Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rheem "Imperial 90 Plus" forced air furnace - short cycling?

And if he had a blinking trouble code, he can't look it up.
Not knowing the brand and model of the furnace.

With the reduced air flow, sounds like it repeatedly over
heats. I havn't used any of the evaporator cleaners in a
spray can, but "rinse well" is the key. Rinse the dirt and
chemicals out.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news

Nate Nagel wrote:
Hi all,

Now here's the weird thing. There is absolutely no
nameplate, data
plate, whatever with any kind of part number that I can
find on this
furnace to give me any sort of clue as to where to find a
manual online
for it so I can delve deeper. Can anyone give me any hints
as to where
to look?

thanks much,

nate