Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default How many roofs neede repair after this?

On Oct 4, 6:50*pm, Jim Rusling wrote:
"Bob F" wrote:
http://www.komonews.com/weather/blog...130405933.html

A lot and a lot of cars needed quite a bit of work. *In fact there
were more than a few cars that were totaled.
--
Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired

I went through one of those in west Texas backin the 60s. My car,
near new 1959 volvo, was parked next to a cadillac convertibvle with
the top up. I was watching from shelter just across the street. In
way less than a minute, there was no shred of top on the cadillac.
Afterwards you couildn't put a finger between the dents on my car.
The storm came up from SW and wiped out every window on that side
throughout the city. It then stopped and backed up and got all the
windows on the N side. they shipped in insurance adjusters from all
over the states.

Harry K