Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29750 Ignoramus29750 is offline

Default 3 phase electrical receptacle on fire, explosions

On 2011-10-04, Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

"Ignoramus23561" wrote in message
snip--

Well, I kept it. Going through all of them means a few wasted
hours. But I guess I have to bite the bullet and do it.

Your alternative is to buy replacements. You'll experience some serious
sticker shock when you check the price of three phase twist locks.
They're
very proud of those suckers.

Harold, why replace them? They are fine, as such, they are simply
dirty and in need of cleaning. What am I missing?

Not a thing, Iggy, just commenting that if you don't clean them, buying
replacements would be quite expensive. I think you're on the right track
with the cleaning idea.

OK, thanks, I got it. I was a little slow.