Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3 phase electrical receptacle on fire, explosions

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 03:09:42 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Ignoramus23561" wrote in message
m...
snip--

Well, I kept it. Going through all of them means a few wasted
hours. But I guess I have to bite the bullet and do it.

Your alternative is to buy replacements. You'll experience some serious
sticker shock when you check the price of three phase twist locks. They're
very proud of those suckers.

Harold

Which is why Ive been snagging and stocking them for years. I think Ive
got 5-6 milk cartons filled with them.

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)