Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 08:13:19 -0700, Steve B wrote:
Consider carrying a personal extinguisher. It's caliber should begin
with a "4".

I'm with you. I live in rural rural USA, where people are nice, but
will shoot you dead after dark if you're prowling around their
property.

That's probably because at some point in their past, someone has
suggested they carry something with a caliber beginning with "4"...
;-)

Heh!

Texas Penal Code #9.42 DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. (a) A person is
justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible,
moveable property...
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery,
theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime, or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing
burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from
escaping with the property...

But I understand that many live in less civilized climes and have to take
extraordinary steps, such as locking their door at night.