Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

aemeijers wrote:

Consider carrying a personal extinguisher. It's caliber should begin
with a "4".

Other than evenings and weekends, I can't. Aside from the ha$$le of
getting a carry permit in this state, my workplace is a DMZ, even in
the inside-the-perimeter parking lots. And I won't leave a weapon in a
vehicle parked outside the perimeter.

It might be easier than you think. For example, if your state has dozens of
hoops, but has reciprocity with other states, a non-resident permit from
Utah or Florida may get you covered.

In what state do you live?

Consider this maxim: While ignorance of the law is no excuse, ignorance of
the facts is a perfect defense. If someone discovers a gun in your car, you
claim surprise and your wife says "Yeah, I put the gun there. Hubert didn't
know anything about it. What's it to you, asshole?"