Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On 10/3/2011 3:24 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I don't know if Dodd-Frank changed that, but before that wasn't
necessarily the case. One of the Great Scams was letting the debit go
through and then watch multiple checks go bouncing around the
countryside. And collecting fees on every one. That may still be a
problem since Regions' local commercial specifically states they give
you 24 hours to cover overages.

Yeah, you're right. Not only that, if you have overdraft protection fro
a credit card I suppose your credit card ends up being charged with cash
advances.

Another reason to avoid debit cards at all costs.