Upscale

Default Replace my drill - Advice ?

"Jim Bailey" wrote in message
. com...
However, the batteries now won't hold a charge nearly as long as they used
to, and I've noticed that the keyless chuck is getting difficult to loosen
after it's tightened - it should probably be replaced before I get

irritated
with it.

First see if you can fix the chuck problem. Oil it or whatever and then
decide if you can get it workable on the cheap. If that works out, then look
into having the batteries rebuilt and look at the cost of that. It's usually
much cheaper than buying new batteries, even if they are still available.
The battery problem can be solved without too much problem, so worry about
the chuck and decide from there if it's time to buy new or not.