Phisherman

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

On 27 Feb 2004 02:53:07 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Silvan responds:

at $7 to $10 average a day, I can easily spend $50 to $60 (with tip) a
week just on lunch. Anything and everything I want to buy for the week
comes out of that money (beer, magazine, carwash, movie ticket, etc.)

If it's some kind of eatery where a tip is expected, I can't afford to eat
there. Our idea of fine dining is one of those rare trips to Burger
King.

You might want to check your lunch time costs in a place that needs tips. Fast
food these days is not cheap.

I have not ate at a fast food restaurant since 2000, and then it was a
Subway. But, I stopped eating lunch altogether since 1992 and
exercise for 40 minutes, but I do eat one piece of fruit before lunch
time.. My weight is down 35 pounds and no major sicknesses (nor flu)
since. Not only saved on lunch money, but medical expenses.