Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Where is all the money? The Wageless, Profitable Recovery

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

China vs. U.S. In my view, this is not a zero-sum game. From our side,
we get cheaper products than the domestic variety. From China's side,
they get revenue that they can use to buy something created in the
U.S.

There is NO ideological difference between choosing to buy from China
and choosing to buy from a guy in the next town. It's called
competition.

Generally I agree. But China is 1 big monopoly in that it regulates its
exchange rate. Of course we are in a sense the beneficiaries, since the
excess dollars they falsely "earn" by keeping their currency undervalued,
are used to buy our debt. Thus, to get rid of our debt, and punish the
Vhinese, we might be best off with some inflation, not too much, something
like 5%/year.

Just a thought.

--
Best regards