Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Where is all the money? The Wageless, Profitable Recovery

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

We prove that every day. We complain about jobs going to China, then
we go searching for the lowest possible price for what we want to
buy. The stores doing well in this country are Wal Mart and Amazon
because we'd rather save a few dollars and let the local retailer go
out of business.

China vs. U.S. In my view, this is not a zero-sum game. From our side, we
get cheaper products than the domestic variety. From China's side, they get
revenue that they can use to buy something created in the U.S.

There is NO ideological difference between choosing to buy from China and
choosing to buy from a guy in the next town. It's called competition.