Bruce

Default Anyone use CAD software to design projects?

In rec.woodworking
"Swingman" wrote:

It's a bit more involved than AutoCAD. I just pick my first point and
then enter:

@15,30

or whatever.

Might be worth trying that to see if it's an undocumented feature.

Thank you very much, Frank! ... if it isn't precisely the same, at least I
have a trail, and ideas, to follow. I'll play with it this evening and let
you know how it turns out.

That is correct, the first coord being the X axis, which is left to right,
positive moving to the right. The next is the Y axis, positive being up.

You can also draw a line at an angle with relative coords like:

@645

Draw a 6" line at 45 degrees. ) degrees is flat left to right so this line
would go up to the right. To go up to the left:

@6135