Posted to alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.travel.europe
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Travel query

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 12:08:39 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Oct 2011 16:19:51 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

I wonder why people keep dogs?

Easy. Dogs don't meow!

And they can be "trained" not to bark without a reason. (However, most
cats don't take too kindly to being "walked" on a leash, and they seem
to be confused about who "owns" whom - dogs may worship their humans,
cats tend to expect it to be the other way around.)

I have a "barkless dog". He can only yodel.

My cats have, those past came from prisons. Still have one cat left.
My hound dog is about broke trying the capture the kitty. One mean
prison cat...loves me though.