Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Where is all the money? The Wageless, Profitable Recovery

"Steven L." wrote
Microsoft has $29 billion in offshore cash, for example, and is paying
the $8.5 billion for Luxembourg-based Skype with offshore funds.

What makes you think they would bring the money back to America even if
taxes were lowered somewhat?

Simple. The money will go where the taxes are low. The US can get 5% of
billions, or 35% of nothing. Which is the smarter move?

I don't think we can lower taxes that much without blowing another big
hole in the Federal budget.

See above. 5% of billions or 34% of nothing.