Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

"aemeijers" wrote
And I go get my own damn plates. Enough with these BS 'processing fees'.
What part of 'the cost of doing business' do they not understand?

They understand it very well and are able to push it off as a line item on
the invoice.

Same as the "hazardous material disposal fee" that automatically add 2% or
so the the bill. I took my car to the dealer about replacing the broken
They removed the charges. In addition, my next two cars were from a
different brand and dealer. I pass that dealer every day and often wave to
the salesman.