Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On 10/1/2011 8:37 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
(snip)

That's not the worst. I had a mortgage company (who bought my mortgage for a
really good company) that would "forget" that they deposited our payment.

*Ring* *Ring*
Mortgage company: "Hello, XYZ mortgage"
Wife: "We have been charged a late fee (again)"
MC: "The mortgage is due on the first and late on the 15th of the month."
MC: "If it's late there is a $35 fee." (this was 20 years ago)
Wife: "It was paid on the 8th."
MC: "The mail is sometimes slow. It has to be in our system by the 15th."
Wife: "It was."
MC: "How do you know?"
Wife: "BECAUSE IT CLEARED OUR *&$%&# BANK ON THE 8th."
MC: "How do you know that?"
Wife: "I work for the bank and have our account pulled up on the screen in
front of me, moron."
MC: "We'll refund the late charge this time.
Wife: "You're *$&@*#$ right you will.

repeat every six months

Chortle. I love it. So seldom do most of us get to grind it to a Tier-1
CSR like that.

--
aem sends...