Posted to alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.travel.europe
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Default Travel query

Peter Moylan wrote:
Tater Cole wrote:
So my wife and I are in those awkward years between backpacking
across a foriegn continent and going on a managed tour for seniors.
This means we are heading to Maui for a couple of weeks in the not
too distant future. We've signed up for something called a LOU OWWW
and are planning to go on a helicopter tour of something. Should we
make advance reservations for the helicopter tour? What should we
see and do while we are there? Can we take our cats?

You could take cats to a luau, but it's more common to take pigs.

My wife: "I beg your pardon!"