Posted to alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) is offline

Default Travel query

Tater Cole wrote:
So my wife and I are in those awkward years between backpacking across
a foriegn continent and going on a managed tour for seniors. This
means we are heading to Maui for a couple of weeks in the not too
distant future.

When did Maui move to Europe?

We've signed up for something called a LOU OWWW and
are planning to go on a helicopter tour of something. Should we make
advance reservations for the helicopter tour? What should we see and
do while we are there? Can we take our cats?

Unless you're planning a permanent move, why would you want to take your
cats? Although, given the nature of the beast, there are always
exceptions to any statement beginning "All cats .... ", most cats find
travel stressful. Why subject them to that when it's not necessary?
The best solution is to hire a cat-sitter to care for them at home
during your absence. Failing that a boarding kennel or your regular
veterinarian.