Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Patio repair

HeyBub wrote:
I hate to bother the group with a piddly question. Nevertheless,
experience is better than experimentation.

I've got a small, 10x12' concrete patio. The concrete has a crack and
a slight uplift (maybe 1/4") on one side of the crack. I'd like to
cover the patio with something permanent with a view toward improving
its looks.
I'm thinking along the lines of some sort of leveling material, but I
don't want it to subsequently go all cracky.

Suggestions, anyone?

1. Grind crack highside down to approximately level

2. Clean/vacuum crack as best as possible

3. Slather urethane caulk into crack. Use backer rod if needed.

4. Paint.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...