Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob(but not THAT Bob) Bob(but not THAT Bob) is offline

Default Wax On, Wax Off

leonard hofstadter wrote:

Attn all car nutz, which auto wax do you prefer?

Consumer Reports rates Black Magic Wet Shine Liquid #1, and I've read
conflicting reports that it is a bear to remove.

Liquid or Paste?

Thanx!

Neither - dirt and grime protects the finish - although I do wash it
once before shooting pics when I list it on Craig's

Which toothbrush works best to get all that brake dust off alloy wheels?
And how many hours does it take?

One serious question - how do you get the stench out of a new-to-you car
the dealer has "detailed"? I made them promise not to "grease" anything
black, like most do, but it still reeks of a Simple Green type odor.