Posted to alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.travel.europe
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Travel query

On Sep 30, 2:45*pm, Tater Cole wrote:
So my wife and I are in those awkward years between backpacking across
a foriegn continent and going on a managed tour for seniors. This
means we are heading to Maui for a couple of weeks in the not too
distant future. We've signed up for something called a LOU OWWW and
are planning to go on a helicopter tour of something. Should we make
advance reservations for the helicopter tour? What should we see and
do while we are there? Can we take our cats?

As a certified cat owner (Hah! Who owns whom??!!) I beg you not to
subject the "kids" to the discomforts and rigors of travel. Put them
in a cat boarding house, if you can't find a neighbor or friend to
come in & feed them. Are they indoor, outdoor, or both? That has a
huge bearing on their home care. If they are strictly indoor, you
need a reliable person to come in, or put them in a cat boarding
situation.

Trust me, you will have a much better time if you don't have to worry
about the cats plus all the bureaucratic stuff others have mentioned
foreign travel.

HB