Posted to alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.travel.europe
Matthew[_2_] Matthew[_2_] is offline

Default Travel query

"Tater Cole" wrote in message
So my wife and I are in those awkward years between backpacking across
a foriegn continent and going on a managed tour for seniors. This
means we are heading to Maui for a couple of weeks in the not too
distant future. We've signed up for something called a LOU OWWW and
are planning to go on a helicopter tour of something. Should we make
advance reservations for the helicopter tour? What should we see and
do while we are there? Can we take our cats?

I take it you are traveling from across the pond since you posted in travel
Europe. IF so the answer is yes but under restrictions Hawaii has a new 5
day period of quarantine but can go upto 120 days of that. I will give you
fair warning it will be a hassle and expensive on your part plus you take
the risk of your pets being exposed to other animals in the area of holding.
US customs are not a pet hotel

http://www.petsonthego.com/impus.html
http://www.immihelp.com/immigration/pets.html
http://www.pettravel.com/immigration/UnitedStates.cfm
http://hawaii.gov/hdoa/ai/aqs/info

As for helicopter tours yes in advance is the best it can be cheaper

trust me Google senior things to do in Hawaii there is so much to list