Posted to sci.electronics.repair
raypsi raypsi is offline

Default Aiwa P30 Power Amplifier Fault

On Sep 28, 8:08*am, "Mark Zacharias"

Hey OM:

I seen where peeps have left out the jumpers that go in the RCA jacks
on the back the jumpers re feed the signal back into the amp for say
you don't have an EQ that needs to be attached.
To find out take a small screwdriver that will fit into the RCA jacks
and with the volume cranked up all the way, poke the screwdriver in
each jack to find out which one is inputting direct to the amp.

Once you hopefully find that jack the use a RCA cable to find the
output just keep plugging the RCA cable into every jack until you find
it don't forget the turn the volume back down though.

Been there done that that's my story and ima sticking to it.