Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Consumer Products Safety Commision - New table saw rules on the horizon. (sawstop, et. al.)

J. Clarke wrote:
In article , tiredofspam
says...

So the drug companies should give up their patents, because it's for
the greater good, and the only medication that can solve the problem.
And the price is high because it took years to develop and years to
go through clinical.... HMMMMMM...

Yep. If the government as a result of lobbying by the patentholder
says that every drug made MUST incorporate one of those patents then
the patentholder should not be allowed to profit from the mandate.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I for one do not agree. I bet you
would be singing a different tune if you were the patent holder.

Look, I can't stand these idiot CEO's who make a fortune for
destroying companies, but this is a guy who made his company, and
now employs many people...

And now he wants to get a share of everybody else's company handed to
him by the government.

Stop it.

--

-Mike-