Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Consumer Products Safety Commision - New table saw rules on thehorizon. (sawstop, et. al.)

On 9/29/2011 4:30 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:28:25 -0500, wrote:

On 9/29/2011 11:58 AM, Bill wrote:

Reminiscent of Bill Clinton, if any one asks, "When I saw I don't use a
TS--and if I do, I leave it unplugged!".

I'm among those in the "table saw" accident statistics.

Mine wasn't plugged in, nor did it have a blade mounted, but the ER
classed it, for insurance purposes, as a "table saw injury".

Does a splinter off the cut wood count?

Only if you are dumb enough to go to the ER for that splinter to be
removed. ;~)