Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Bank of America to charge $5 monthly debit card fee

Unions Destroy Economies wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/29/pf/b...ica_debit_fee/

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Get ready for a new wave of bank fees.
Bank of America will begin charging a $5 monthly fee at the
beginning of next year for customers who make debit card
purchases.

distribution trimmed

Where you been ? Regions has already started this crap , my next statement
will have the fee on it .
What really ****es me off about it is that I use my debit card to make
purchases online . I'm going to have to start using the main household
account for those purchases , since it's been "grandfathered" and will have
no debit fee . As I see it , this will only force people to go back to
writing checks - and next thing ya know , there'll be new fees for that too
..
--
Snag
Learning keeps