Silvan

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Where I work is one block from downtown. Downtown is two blocks long, has
pizza shop and now a Subway. There is even a traffic light right in the
center of downtown. To get back and forth from work, I have to drive

Our town is a bit larger, but there still aren't too many places to eat
downtown. Domino's, Pappa John's, Subway, a local deli (imagine that... a
non-chain restaurant!), a Burger King.

To get to the food, you have to move out to the edge of town, where I live.
Used to be nothing out here but trees and farms. Now everything is out
here excecpt for TGI Friday's and Ruby Tuesday.

OB woodworking: There is a lumber yard around the corner. Great place

The lumber yard here is over in town proper. Really inconvenient to get to
from here because of the 30 minutes spent waiting at stoplights to go five
miles. They don't stock much, and their prices are anything but cheap, but
they have walnut, and that's all it takes to keep me going back.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/