Posted to alt.home.repair
RogerT RogerT is offline

Default Wasps... die, die, die!

notbob wrote:
On 2011-09-29, notbob wrote:

the window. Crawl up ...try ta' fly ...fall down. News in one hour.

OK, half hour.

Looked thru window. No flyers. Little activity. One or two hardy
crawlers, soon to be demised. I'm giving Raid Fogger a thumbs up!

As a qualifier, I'll relate that the shed is only about 8'x10', full
height.

nb

Interesting update. One thought -- the live ones that are out and about
during the day will return before dark. If they can get in and aren't too
put off by the chemical residue, I guess there will be more live ones there
tonight. The best time to hit them is at night when everyone's home.