Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Wasps... die, die, die!

On 2011-09-29, notbob wrote:

Looked thru window. No flyers. Little activity. One or two hardy
crawlers, soon to be demised. I'm giving Raid Fogger a thumbs up!

As a qualifier, I'll relate that the shed is only about 8'x10', full
height.

One hour later. No living wasps. Hopefully got them damn black
widows, mice, etc, too.

So, Raid Fogger is a success. I suspect it killed the whole nest,
which I have yet to locate. All I know is I saw several dozens in
their death throes. That's good enough for me. Jes set 2nd bomb in
other shed, about the same size. Three bombs at True Value fer $10, a
true value!

Got bugs? Toss a bomb. I'm sold.

nb