Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Consumer Products Safety Commision - New table saw rules on the horizon. (saw stop, et. al.)

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:14:53 +0200, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

wrote
The federal government does no such thing! If you find an insurance
carrier
that gives a discount for a SawStop, or for that matter a flat roof, who
cares?! Your choice and theirs.

I wouldn't buy a SawStop!
didn't

Our workman's comp carrier is strongly recommending them. I don't know if
they discount rates though, since we have no saws at work.

Great. Have at it. I much prefer my Unisaur, at less than half the price.