Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Press guide to gun identification?

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 23:38:42 -0500, Tim
wrote:

Somewhere, somehow, someone posted a "newsman's guide to gun
identification" or something like that. It may even have been on this
group.

Basically, it had a bunch of long-barrel guns (rifles, assault rifles,
shotguns, perhaps even a blunderbus), all labeled as "AK-47", and a bunch
of pistols, all labeled as "9mm" (or something).

I really cracked up when I saw that poster. Somehow, I think it is
still mandatory for the media idjuts to memorize it. sigh

Anyone got a link? I need it to illustrate a point...

http://blog.robballen.com/images/saa...alistguide.jpg

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson