Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Aiwa P30 Power Amplifier Fault

Or.. maybe he means a protection circuit relay. I have no experience with
this unit either, but it would be good/fantastic if people would take an
extra freakin minute to type more details regarding their electronic
problems.

These unclear questions generally take a few days of asking the OP for more
info, to even get an idea of what might be taking place.

And, because the OP is posting from one of those gypo/clone DIY sites, he
may miss seeing some replies.

--
Cheers,
WB

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

When he says "startup relay", is he referring to a relay that turns on the
main power transformer from a standby supply ? I'm not familiar with this
model of Aiwa, but it occurs to me that it may also have an output relay
that's not coming in ?

Arfa