Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Automatic Sliding Door Closers

On Sep 28, 10:35*pm, Andy wrote:
On Sep 28, 8:08*pm, Evan wrote:

On Sep 28, 7:14*pm, Andy wrote:

I am looking for recommendations for an Automatic Sliding Door Closer..

Do you know of one that works and with which you have used ?

Thanks.

Is the door designed and intended to function with an automatic
closer ?

You aren't trying to fit a closing mechanism to a patio type
sliding door on a house or something ?

Look into Stanley door closers, they come in many sizes and
types...

~~ Evan

The sliding glass door is about 30 yrs old and it is a patio type.

I have tried using 1. springs and 2. A pulley with a weight but had no
success.

Andy- Hide quoted text -

A motor with a screw drive ina valance above the door????